In SEO, some META Tag Rules for Optimization play a vital role in the ranking, while others have no impact or slight impact on the website ranking. Now let’s find out which Html META Tag Rules for SEO Optimization and where you used them? Every person has their SEO technique, but everyone must focus on one aspect of optimization more. The single most important thing taught in the SEO course is backlinking. However, the reality is totally different.
According to Google’s own spokesperson, there is no single important thing – a magic wand that ranks in a single rank on your website. While doing SEO, we need to focus on a comprehensive strategy. The factor that must be part of your strategy is the meta tags for the high ranking of your website. Actually, the meta tags help the search engine to understand the things such as What’s your website is about? How did the user read? Which audience is relevant for your website?
Title Meta Tag and Anchor Text
The title tag is basically the main title, and the anchor text is the description of your webpage. These elements are crucial because they appear on the Search Engine Page Result and social platforms. For instance, if you see the title of this page using inspect element or search engine, you will see something like this: <title> META Tag Rules for SEO Optimization </title>. The title tags are placed in the head section of the HTML page. The purpose of these tags is meant to provide a clear image of what your webpage is about.
Now the question is that do the title tags have any impact on the ranking of your webpage?
According to the Google representative, the title tags have a huge impact on the ranking.
Meta tags also occur in the head section of your webpage and are visible in the Search Engine Page Result snippet along with the URL and title. So if you want to increase the traffic of your website and turn your business into a brand, then it’s a golden opportunity for you:
- Metas the largest of Search Engine Page Results, which means it’s best to increase the click on your website by showing a clear query solution.
- The Meta tags improve the CTR and decrease the bounce-back rate, but for that, your web page must have relevant content.
- An advantage of including keywords in the meta is that the keyword will appear bolder whenever a person searches a query.
If you know HTML, then you must know about heading tags ranging from h1-h6. Heading tags basically highlight the heading and subheading in your website content. The tags from h2-h6 are not very important, but for the search engine result, H1 plays an important role in the ranking of your website. Therefore, you should never compromise on the heading and content of the website as the crawl sees the structure of your website.
- When you include heading in the content, the crawl can easily understand and read the content.
- For the user side, the heading makes the content appealing and easily navigates through the whole page.
Image ALT Tags
The image alt attribute is basically a text which is shown as an alternative to the images. For some reason, the image is not able to load. The website will show the Image alt attribute to describe the images.
While doing the on-page SEO image alt attribute plays a very important role:
- ALT text is visible to the visitor when the image on your website can’t load.
- It helps the crawler to understand what images are about as they can’t understand the images.
Robots Meta Tags
The purpose of the robot’s text is to help search engines to understand the structure of websites.
- A web page with robots meta tag content= “noindex” tells the search don’t index the given page.
- A Page with nofollow link tells the crawler don’t follow any link on the given page.
The tags mentioned above play a vital role in on-page SEO.